Do You Suffer With Arthritis Pain? | Carson | Los Angeles
Suffering with Arthritis Pain? | Upper Cervical Chiropractic Can Help! | Arthritis Doctor Los Angeles
Arthritis pain when broken down into its Latin meaning literally means “joint inflammation”. In the United States it is estimated that 52.5 million Americans have been diagnosed with some form of arthritis. In this article we would like to discuss a few common types of arthritis pain and then give an explanation for what causes arthritis. Then we would like to offer some simple natural strategies that can help you heal from arthritis naturally.
Types of Spinal Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis pain
- Degenerative Arthritis or degenerative joint disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis pain
Degenerative Arthritis Pain:
Degenerative arthritis is the bodies best attempt at healing from injury . When a person suffers from whiplash trauma, the tissue injury and joint misalignment causes structural adaptation in the spine. In some cases normal spinal curves are lost, abnormal tight muscles result and the lack of motion in the some joints predisposes them to degenerative changes. When this process occurs , the person can feel restriction of ranges of motion, muscles stiffness, inflammation, and chronic pain. Conventional medical care prescribes physical therapy and or pain killers and ant-inflammatory medication to manage symptoms.
Schedule a FREE consultation
What Can You Do To Help Heal Degenerative Arthritis pain and Osteoarthritis?
There are many supplements and foods that can help reduce inflammation and give your body the proper building blocks to repair damaged joint tissue:
- Take a Gelatin Supplement-(Great lakes Gelatin) :This supplement gives your body all the nutrients it needs to repair joint tissue. It is also a great healer of a damaged gut wall which has been shown to be an underlying cause of some types of arthritis(2)
2.Take Omega 3 fatty acids- These have been found to help reduce inflammation and increase joint fluidity (3)
3.Limit or reduce foods that cause inflammation in the body:
- Refined vegetable oils (like canola, corn and soybean oils, which are high in pro-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids)
- Pasteurized dairy products (common allergens) and conventional meat, poultry and eggs, which contain added hormones, antibiotics and omega-6s that contribute to inflammation
- Refined carbohydrates and processed grain products and added sugars (found in the majority of packaged snacks, breads, condiments, canned items,etc.)
- Trans fats/hydrogenated fats (used in packaged/processed products)
4. Get under UPPER CERVICAL CHIROPRACTIC CARE
Upper Cervical Chiropractics Role in Arthritis
If abnormal joint motion which results from whiplash injury underlies arthritis what can you do to prevent or improve arthritis conditions? Upper Cervical Care is a little known health care procedure whose goal is to restore motion to segments in the upper cervical spine that have been damaged from injury. Upper Cervical Doctors are trained in locating areas of the upper neck that are structurally misaligned and causing interference to the central nervous system. By correcting these areas of disturbance the central nervous system function improves, joint motion increases, stiffness in the muscles reduces and overall health improves.
Our office in Los Angeles has seen many different types of arthritis respond to Upper Cervical Care. Rheumatoid Arthritis, even though it is an autoimmune condition responds favorably to upper cervical care. Other types of arthritis such as osteoarthritis, and conditions that result from DJD(degenrative joint disease) can also significantly improve under upper cervical care.
Our office offers a FREE consultation. If you would like to schedule please call 213 399-7772(LA) or 310 324-6172 (Carson) . To schedule online click this link.